|Candela Corporation is the market leader in the development, manufacture and
distribution of medical and aesthetic laser and light-based technologies. Candela products are
sold in more than 67 countries worldwide and are backed by the industry’s finest field service, clinical
education and marketing support organizations.
|Candela offers an exciting work environment, with colleagues who are committed to
excellence and innovation. Candela Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
|Candela offers competitive salary and excellent benefits, including medical and
dental coverage, flexible spending program, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with employer match.
If you would like to submit your resume without applying to a specific position:
If you are unable to submit your resume electronically, please mail your resume to:
530 Boston Post Road
Wayland, MA 01778
|FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER III Los Angeles
|Will provide field support on Candela equipment in assigned territory and out of at times, outside of territory as required. Install/remove/repair and upgrade; preventative maintenance and sell service contracts. High level of account management.
•Proficiency in laser technology.
•Maintains an average repeat call rate of 5 %.
•Takes a leading role in account management.
•Addresses 100 % of PM’s by contacting customers.
•Sells service contracts with 80 % penetration.
•Sells PM service to 80 % of customers in territory.
•Initiates contact with inactive accounts to generate new service business.
•Responsible for all daily logistical matters and departmental tasks as assigned.
•Maintains personal inventory location with 5 % variance.
•Performs overseas travel, supporting Candela’s distributors.
•Performs installations and service repairs.
•Conducts mini training classes for service staff.
This position requires a minimum of 5-8 years experience in a service rep position. A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent, combined with the above experience level.
Biomedical/laser preferred. Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting schematics. Good customer service background. Extensive travel.
|Associate Systems Test Engineer
• Work across engineering functions to implement projects related to aesthetic laser systems and accessories.
• Develop and maintain system test protocols for design verification and validation under the supervision of a project engineer
• Execute testing to prescribed protocols, documenting results and drafting reports
• Develop and maintain test stations and setups and associated device history under the supervision of a project engineer
• Ensure the correctness and adequacy of documentation on assigned projects
• Ensure compliance with design controls and all regulatory requirements.
• Participate in comprehensive design reviews
• Define, develop, and execute system test protocols
• Develop and maintain test stations and setups
• Document system test protocols results
• Participate in project activities and design reviews
• Maintains system test plans, protocols, and reports
1. Knowledge/Educational Requirements
• AS in electrical or computer engineering
• Minimum of 2 years of related experience in systems engineering of complex medical devices
• Minimum of 1 year experience with LabView
• Knowledge of FDA, IEC and UL standards relating to medical devices
• Familiar with DFx and lean manufacturing concepts
2. Skills and Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills
• Technical and analytical abilities including statistical analysis
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency with lab equipment (scopes, meters, analyzers)
• Familiarity with high power laser products desirable
• Familiarity with RequisitePro or DOORS desirable
|There are currently no Non-Exempt positions open.